Friday, January 28, 2011

From this summer....



These are just a few of the cards I made for a friend this past summer. The first one sports "Lillith" from Kraftin' Kimmies because of our inside joke with Frogs. The sentiment is also Kimmies. I used some baker's twine, a Stampin' Up button, and some miscellaneous brads. Since this was done about 6 months ago, I can't remember where the paper came from (I know, bad blogger!). Lillith was coloured with Copics, and there is some Stickles on the dress and on the frog.











This is the inside of the card. It was for my best friend, and while I often don't like to put sentiments on paper due to things being misconstrued or the person reading it not having the benefit of facial expressions or tone, I was pretty emotional and couldn't say what I wanted to her. I just couldn't get it out. The papers were all Stampin' Up. (Marina Mist, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White) The Ribbon used on the front and inside of the card is also Stampin' Up. On the front of the card is miscellaneous patterned paper that came out of my scrap bin. I used Marshmellow Glimmer Mist and a Glimmer Screen as well as baker's twine and Bella's Baubles. The flower is a Prima flower and was sprayed with Pinecone Glimmer Mist. The stamp is Suzette, a Ketto stamp from Stamping Bella. She is also accented with Copics.

They are pretty simple cards, but I love the colours on both of them, and were made for someone who I knew would appreciate every detail.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Kelly Matyasovszky | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations