Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Graduation....

This is a card I made for my bf's girlie. She graduated from Grade 12 last June and I wanted something different and unique for her card. I find that graduation cards all look the same, so I did something in her style and the colours she likes.

Recipe: Pearl Flourish - Prima, Stamps - Inkadinkadoo, Ink - Memento, Cardstock & Paper Flower - Bazzill, Miscellaneous Patterned Paper from my scrap bin, Sentiments - Computer Generated, Diecuts- Stampin' Up, Brads - Doodlebug.

I had the immense pleasure of photographing M's graduation photos. I was honoured when my bf asked me to do it, and was happy the setting was at their home.... We kept it simple, easy and natural, just like M~! Peanut was with us and kept us in stitches the whole time (and was spoiled by his Auntie E, as always!).  These photographs were  a couple of my favorites. The candid was us walking towards the back of the property. Peanut loves his M and she treats him like she is his big sis. I love that they each have a foot up and the generational difference of M commencing school and Peanut beginning it.














2 comments:

  1. What a unique graduation card, but suitable for her. Fabulous grad photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos and a fun card Kelly!

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 Kelly Matyasovszky | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations