Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Springing Forward and Sneak Peeks!

We had an absolutely gorgeous start to the day here in NW ON. The sun was shining, the temperature was a balmy 5 degree C and you could just smell spring in the air. Usually, I don't like to get too optimistic, but this year I can't wait! Here are some sneak peeks of where I get to look forward to gardening this year. One of the many reasons I am sad about our move is my south facing perennial garden that I will be losing. I put all of the plants in within the last 2 years, and mirrored the exact same flowers in a garden for my best friend last year. I feel like I am losing a lot in the past little while. Obviously, my garden means a lot to me. It is cheery and bright, beautiful and bountiful. But, you have to lose something to gain something. These are the sneak peeks of our new digs! This is where I will get to garden this summer and fall. I am literally ecstatic and can't wait. It is surrounded by apple trees and rhubarb and a quaint wooden fence and pasture to one side.  There is an old swing set for the kids and a teeter totter. I can envision them playing, laughing and enjoying playing hide and seek. We are excited to put down roots on one property and make this our home. It starts with excited anticipation and spring is just the beginning. It is around the corner, I can feel it. And we are on the final count down to our June move!

1 comment:

  1. This looks gorgeous! Hope you and the kids are able to fully enjoy this new space this summer. LOL

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 Kelly Matyasovszky | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations