Thursday, November 3, 2011

I Love Frosty Days, Warm Hearts and Cool Friends!


I often get quite bored with the same old colours for Christmas! There really is only so much you can do with Green and Red! Today was one of those restless days where I promised someone in Texas that I would be productive and kraft (in honour of a special someone). It was difficult to concentrate and found I just couldn't do the same old boring colours, so decided to break out of the box so to speak. It broke me out of the funk I feel like I have been in and was able to get a  lot done after I got it out of my system! :)

I love these little snowmen and can't wait for the snow to come so we can build our own little snow people out in our yard! (Sshh, I know... no talk of snow yet! I so enjoy it though, until about January 1st!)

My Recipe:

Cardstock: Core'dinations
Patterned Paper: 3 Bugs in a Rug
Stamps, Ink, Ribbon and Embossing Folder: Stampin' Up!
Stickles: Ranger
Miscellaneous Embellishments

Copics Used: B0000, B000, B12, B14, RV09, YG91, YG93, RV09 & E15

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Kelly Matyasovszky | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations