Sunday, February 6, 2011

1st Round of Valentines.....


I was able to spend some quality time in my scrap room last night to get a few things done. The first thing I started was a card for my grandparents. They have been together for 65 years and have taught me so much about marriage and working together as a couple. I wanted to send them a "I love you" Valentines. It is not perfect yet, so I will post later, but I was able to get 10 of these Valentines's done for Aidan's teachers/support workers/daycare providers/friends. I am really hoping to get some more done tomorrow, but work first, play later -- sadly! I have to do ones for his class and daycare too, so here's hoping I can get it all done.

Recipe:


Stamp from Kraftin' Kimmies, Punches from EK Success, Bazzill Papers, Heart pins from Maya Road, Ribbons and white paper from Stampin' Up, Pattern Paper by Bo Bunny. There are 3 Bella dots. Prismacolours and Paint thinner are also used. Copics used: R46, RV21, RV23, E09, E19, E29, E25, E27, E37, E39, E57, E59







1 comment:

  1. Great card! I love how you folded in the corners in. Glad to see you getting into your scrap room. Hopefully you get more time in their soon.

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 Kelly Matyasovszky | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations