Friday, February 25, 2011

Christmas in February?

Is It Christmas already?


I am trying to get Christmas cards done this year as early as possible. With our schedules being as crazy as they are, it is often difficult for me to get the time I mentally need to unwind and craft. I decided that atleast once a week, I would sit down and make a Christmas card. That way, I am getting some down time, but am also accomplishing getting Christmas stuff done so I don't feels so rushed come fall. It feels a little weird working on Christmas in February, but since it is my favorite holiday, why not celebrate all year?!

Recipe:

This little guy and the donuts are from Stamping Bella. Isn't he cute? He reminds me so much of Peanut! I used the large square Nestabilities. The ribbon, white paper and sentiment stamp is Stampin' Up. The patterned paper is "Old Fashioned Candy Canes by Karen Foster. Cardstock is Bazzill.  To add a little something I also used Pebbles Ink Chalk and Sparkly Fluff. 

Copics Used: R59, R89, E00, E01, E08, E09, E11, E29, E27, E57, E97, YR14, YR24




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Kelly Matyasovszky | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations