Monday, February 28, 2011

Inspiration....

Sometimes I seem to find inspiration all over. In 2009, I tried my hand at quilting for the first time. (See above). I wanted to make my bf a quilt for Christmas to show her how much I love her (after swearing I would NEVER quilt like the rest of my family). But, I went to the dark side, bought the material and did a small easy wall hanging. She of course, loved it and loved the colours. While waiting for the clerk to cash me out, I took a look around the store and fell in love with these shelves. Beautiful colour combinations, and I just had to take a picture as the colours and fabrics inspired me. I also sometimes look to quilt patterns to give me some creative inspiration. I kept the pictures on my computer and look to them every once in a while just because the colours make me happy and remind me to never say never, because one day you just might be doing the one thing you swore you would never do!

1 comment:

  1. It's gorgeous! Remember never say never, especially when it comes to crafting.

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 Kelly Matyasovszky | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations