Friday, February 4, 2011

You know too much!

I have a very good friend, my best friend from home, who has an uncanny sense of when I am hurting and knows exactly what to do about it. A couple of weeks ago, I went down to the mailbox and found a card in the mail from her for absolutely no reason, except to say that she loves me and wanted to let me know that. She also told me how much she misses me and that she is very proud of me. It caught me off guard (and it shouldn't of because she does random things like this all of the time!) and I got a little weepy. So, I promised myself that I would make her one to let her know what she means to me. This is what I came up with a few days ago because she really knows too much!

Recipe:

Copics- B21, B23, B37, B39, E99, E19, E09, E01, E00, E53, E11, E27, E25, E39, 0, Y38, R83, W7, W6, W5, YG17.

Prismacolours and paint thinner, Mo Manning Stamp (Front), Inkadoo (Inside Stamp), Stampin' Up Ink and Button, Miscellaneous twine, Thread from Micheal's, Patterned Paper by Bo Bunny "Pet Shop Words", Cardstock Bazzill, White paper Stampin' Up, EK Success Punch, Deckle Cutter (unknown).

While J is not a crafty girl, she can kick but with any saw or electric tool and know she will enjoy this one!

1 comment:

 

Copyright 2009 Kelly Matyasovszky | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations