Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Bunch of Drafts....


I have a bunch of posts in the draft column due to computer issues. My macbook is so full and my back up system has been having issues that my IT guy has not been able to solve thus far. So, I haven't been able to save pics to the computer. Enough of that! :) I deleted some movies and made a little room in the hopes of getting some pictures posted... finally. So, expect to see a few posts over the weekend!

This is a little something I whipped together for a friend last week. She is having a rough time as 2 very close family members are battling end stage cancer. Sometimes when life is challenging us, a little something simple and from the heart means so much. It is no secret that I love to cook and bake and make jam. So, I made a loaf of whole wheat bread (it was actually still warm when I took the picture, hence the steam!) and gave her some of my peach jam I made this past fall. Just something for a quick bite when coming or going to the hospital.

All of the papers and punches, iSave Nownk and stamp is stamping up. Just used a little baker's twine to tie the bag closed and to put the fabric on the jar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Kelly Matyasovszky | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations