Friday, February 25, 2011

Winter Warm Up!



I love this image! He is so cute. Last week when it was cold and really blowing, I thought I needed a winter warm up. So, I decided to grab some hot chocolate, and while waiting for the milk to simmer, I got inspired and coloured this guy. I think everyone knows of the snowman soup poem, generally used at Christmas, but figured why not use it all of the time? So, I made a couple different ones, with some vanilla stir sticks and marshmellows and hot chocolate to go with some cookies that I made for a couple of really special friends.

Recipe:

Stamps: High Hope Stamps (Love this company!)
Snowflakes are from Hero Arts, Flowers are Fancy Pants, Patterned Papers are the Merry January line from We R Memory Keepers, the library clip, the ribbon and the Whisper White paper are Stampin' Up, Glitter Ritz (Purple Highlight), Bazzill cardstock (Saguaro), the stitching is done on my sewing machine and I used Copics to colour in the image: W6, W7, BV000, BV00, B60, BG72, BG75, YG91, YG93, YG95, E35, E37, E42,E97, E99.

1 comment:

 

Copyright 2009 Kelly Matyasovszky | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations